Our practical employment counseling and clear communication helps us develop lasting partnerships with clients.
The Chapman Firm serves the business/employer market, from large construction companies to small, family-owned businesses.
We have years of experience in employment law and HR advising — not only counseling employers, but prosecuting actions against disloyal employees and defending employment actions when they arise. We stress a risk management approach to avoid work-related disputes and preempt litigation and grievances, which are costly to defend and consume valuable time and resources.
We also help businesses retain a talented workforce by designing and implementing employee benefits packages and related handbook policies.
Our Areas of Expertise in Employment Law:
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Disability, Family & Medical, and Military Leave
- Trade Secret Protection
- Wage & Hour (and related FLSA issues, including independent contractor misclassification)
- Non-Competes & Employment Agreements
- Benefits (ERISA & COBRA) and personnel-related laws