The Chapman Firm draws upon the broad experience of its attorneys to provide a full range of services for its clients. Our attorneys have experience on a wide variety of projects including:
- water and wastewater treatment plants and infrastructure projects
- transportation construction and maintenance projects;
- municipal, fire, and police facilities;
- hospitals and health care facilities
- high and mid-rise commercial
- multi-family projects
Our dispute resolution services include claim preparation and presentment as well as negotiation and resolution both before and through adversarial proceedings such as mediation, litigation and arbitration. Our attorneys advise clients through the claims process and carry that representation through a final hearing if required.
Throughout all of our services and representation, we strive to find the balanced approach to construction law. Every contract, project, dispute, and situation has competing interests and it remains our goal to assist our clients in the identification and management of those interests to best position our clients in the process and the project.