Lyndsey has represented clients in a variety of transactional matters from business and construction law to entertainment and media law.
Lyndsey began her legal career as a Title Attorney. Later in her career, Lyndsey established the legal department at a mineral acquisitions company. While there, she worked through various transactional matters within the realm of business, property and employment Law. Prior to joining The Chapman Firm, Lyndsey acted as Attorney-Advisor for the United States Army Corps of Engineers on various construction related matters.
On a personal note:
Outside of the office, Lyndsey enjoys traveling, live music, and attending live sporting events, with her husband Kevin. Together with their two young children, they make an effort to give back to the community by organizing fundraisers, food drives and attending other community outreach events. Lyndsey is also a budding advocate for Sickle Cell Awareness following the diagnosis of her son in 2020.
- MLS, Oil, Gas & Energy, University of Oklahoma (2020)
- LL.M., Entertainment & Media Law, Southwestern Law School (2015)
- J.D., South Texas College of Law (2013)
- B.A., Prairie View A&M University (2010)
Bar & Court Admissions
“Gavel Series: Contracts, Copyrights & Trademarks” – Prairie View A&M University (2015)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, African-American Lawyers Section
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section
- Austin Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Austin Young Lawyers Association